Trilogy’s founders, John Stanton, Theresa Gillespie and Brad Horwitz, have generated more than $70 billion in shareholder value over more than three decades. Together, they have built more than 15 wireless communications companies across the globe and laid the groundwork for three of the four largest wireless operators in the US.
Trilogy International Partners implements a proven, disciplined investment methodology which it leverages across each of its international telecommunication subsidiaries:
- Deep industry expertise of Trilogy International Partners founders and board of directors
- Strong wireless spectrum position for optimal technology deployment and a natural barrier to entry
- Solid market positions in markets with favorable 3-player industry structures, which are able to support success of all network-based providers
- Local leadership with long-standing local telecom experience
- Complete LTE network overlays underpin accelerating growth in LTE adoption and data consumption